Rodgers has COVID; unvaccinated.
Here is something to consider from a few years ago by Kid Rock and Sean Penn:

http://americansfilm.com/

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Waterboy said:
@AGRforever said:
@Waterboy said:
@AGRforever said:
There isnt science on your side.  Logic, science, mathmatics, statistics and on and on.  Just bullshit you read or watched on the internet. 
I think others have already made my point for me.  It seems like you really don't know what science means.  You think Joe Biden and Fauci are science.  I think they are the furthest thing from that.  If Fauci were science, he wouldn't constantly contradict himself before stuff ever comes out of his mouth.   Both are also guilty of lying non-stop, so there's that too.
Quote: @Waterboy said:
@AGRforever said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
@VikingOracle said:
@Waterboy said:
Hi Waterboy:

I had an epiphany about this discussion last night.   I know you are trying to bring your views to the argument but keep in mind that there is only one group that can actually change their course of action at this time -- the unvaccinated such as yourself.  I am vaccinated and boosted.  Even if I suddenly changed my mind about the efficacy of the vaccine I am still already vaccinated; it is irreversible.  So all your arguments, etc., can do no good -- you are only justifying your own decision -- you can't make the vaccinated reverse course.  Maybe you feel personally attacked, etc. but really your only response is that you have looked at a whole spectrum of information and your risk assessment is that it is better to remain unvaccinated.   While we, the vaccinated, hope we can convince the unvaccinated to modify their course, the unvaccinated can't change the course of the vaccinated because we have already cast off.  Please keep in mind also, that we advocate because we think it will potentially save your life and, in comparison, nothing you can write can change what we have irreversibly already done.
Its an eloquent thought, but the unvaccinated aren't getting vaccinated for reasons that are emotional, not logical. They either choose to believe its harmful (which it isn't) or they don't want to be told what to do. It's that simple. 'I'm an American, I won't be forced to do anything!'. Riiiiight. Talk about entitlement. They continue to pivot to new rationale when prior rationale has been debunked.

So I respect the way you are debating, but it's useless. I've learned that during COVID. 58% of this country is vaccinated, its a GD joke. And its taken this long just to get to that number. 

How the fuck do you know?  Sorry, but that is your emotional opinion, not a logical statement.
I know because I talk to WAY too many people down here in Florida that won't get vaccinated. That's how the fuck I know. There's not a fucking thing to be logical about NOT GETTING VACCINATED. 
I don't know how to respond to this other than to say, you need to read a lot more if you think the science is on your side.  There's very little emotion in my viewpoint.  Since I lost someone very close to me to Covid, the easiest path would be the emotional one to believe the vaccine will rescue all of us.  It's clearly not the case, and it looks to be causing a lot of damage along the way, with much (very much) still unknown.  
There isnt science on your side.  Logic, science, mathmatics, statistics and on and on.  Just bullshit you read or watched on the internet. 
I think others have already made my point for me.  It seems like you really don't know what science means.  You think Joe Biden and Fauci are science.  I think they are the furthest thing from that.  If Fauci were science, he wouldn't constantly contradict himself before stuff ever comes out of his mouth.   Both are also guilty of lying non-stop, so there's that too.
I’m anything but a lefty if youve read any  umber of my political posts prior to covid. I do numbers for a living. To get vaccinated wasn’t much of a decision. 

SF’s blackjack analogy is pretty spot on. 
I've done numbers my entire career as well.  If you only choose to study the ones that are spoon fed to you, then they will invariably lie to you.   Why do you think Big Tech, the MSM, and the White House have an organized battle out to hide all counterpoints from the internet, media, and from general conversation.  You can buy their BS, I'll think a little bit about who's feeding it and why.   I love how your side chooses to ignore the changing goal posts on the vaccine almost on a daily basis, and fear looking ahead to our future and to reality setting in about the vaccines effectiveness.   You guys are to the point of jabbing little kids when we know the vaccine presents much more danger to them than any type of protection.  People that support that are simply looking out for themselves in my opinion in a way that they accuse others of doing.   
My 11 yr old is getting jabbed Monday. Covid killed many times more kids then die from allegies of all kinds in that age group but be damed if she can take a PB&J to school lol. 
I honestly will pray for her. she has virtually 0 risk from the virus.  i wouldnt make the decision youre making for her. i pray youre right.  Doing it right now so as not to be a hypocrite.  i dont want to be dramatic but wow do we ever look at this differently. 
Lol, the risks associated with covid are many many multiples higher then any percieved risk with the vaccine. 
The fact that you even have to say this is ridiculous. 

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
Here is something to consider from a few years ago by Kid Rock and Sean Penn:

http://americansfilm.com/

Wow, that was weird. Reminded me of Geoffrey Nunberg's book.

[Image: 245779._SX318_.jpg]