Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did You Have The Cowboys In Your Covid Pool?
Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
well with that... SF has once again removed himself from a thread and since this has once again proven to be a topic that we cant remain civil with... it gets moved.
Just f’ing pathetic. 
yes al,  it really is.  its fucking pathetic that a board of adults has to resort to flaming and petty name calling over every single damn disagreement that pops up.
Right jimmy, you are really got at this.
GOT?  As in Game of Thrones?  Haven't watched it, but from what I heard, this could be an interesting type of modding.  Burning at the stake, fed to dragons or just left out to freeze?
Our local right-wing spelling Gestapo, I suppose that does demonstrate that you wouldn't be underemployed as data entry supervisor at Burger King.

Actually I had written "good at this" and partially changed it to "got this", since good and jimmy in the same sentence would be an unsuitable association. 

But yeah you "got" me, good job. 
/insert funny emoji for BigAl
Troll and mod all in one, complete package. You need a day job.
Good to know you are still hung up on the mod status.  That and lacking a sense of humor confirm you are still you.
No your always a good laugh, like “what a joke”. 
Not very original, but I will give you points for trying.  Not many, but it is progress.

Now I need to get back to the GOT Modding and we are all out of stakes.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
"Her best friend's brother"

[Image: 7nnthjentovj.gif]
My niece's best friend's babysitter actually knew the girls in Wilson Phillips. True story. 
My fiancee's son's college roommate is the grandson of one of the scientists who worked on the Manhattan Project.
I got the chance to work with a brilliant women, grand-daughter of one of the Hidden Figures from NASA. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

My niece's best friend's babysitter actually knew the girls in Wilson Phillips. True story. 
My fiancee's son's college roommate is the grandson of one of the scientists who worked on the Manhattan Project.
I got the chance to work with a brilliant women, grand-daughter of one of the Hidden Figures from NASA. 

I have gotten the chance to work with many people who thought they were very special.

Quote: @greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
well with that... SF has once again removed himself from a thread and since this has once again proven to be a topic that we cant remain civil with... it gets moved.
Just f’ing pathetic. 
yes al,  it really is.  its fucking pathetic that a board of adults has to resort to flaming and petty name calling over every single damn disagreement that pops up.
Right jimmy, you are really got at this.
GOT?  As in Game of Thrones?  Haven't watched it, but from what I heard, this could be an interesting type of modding.  Burning at the stake, fed to dragons or just left out to freeze?
Our local right-wing spelling Gestapo, I suppose that does demonstrate that you wouldn't be underemployed as data entry supervisor at Burger King.

Actually I had written "good at this" and partially changed it to "got this", since good and jimmy in the same sentence would be an unsuitable association. 

But yeah you "got" me, good job. 
/insert funny emoji for BigAl
Troll and mod all in one, complete package. You need a day job.
Good to know you are still hung up on the mod status.  That and lacking a sense of humor confirm you are still you.
No your always a good laugh, like “what a joke”. 
Not very original, but I will give you points for trying.  Not many, but it is progress.
Points from you, let me guess, that and 1.25 will get me a cup of coffee at the Waffle House.

Quote: @greediron said:
@purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

I have gotten the chance to work with many people who thought they were very special.
We've yet to work together, but thank you. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Worked with some machinists, that said they worked on the project, supposedly the firing mechanism.  They were die makers, story was they got very intricate and precise drawings for large press dies, and would later find their work smashed and in pieces in the junk pile.  Supposedly a single piece of the mechanism was in a random dies from the shop.  Great story, always wanted to believe it.   All were eastern Europeans, they drank together at lunch in the parking lot, got special treatment from the company.  Telecom company on 494 and France avenue late 70's. 

Also had a "Grand Uncle", grandma's brother that was a Jesuit missionary in Nagasaki, went in right after WW2.  Used to come back and stay at St. Thomas every few years, talked my dad into buying a Sony Trinitron  in the early 70's, toted that thing around me in college, it was a chick magnet.  Just like the Montego MX with the 351 Cleveland, the old man stopped me from putting a four barrel on, gas went .75 and "if it ever went to buck the country would fail".