Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Dance ... Huh?
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Here's the bitchy thing about this: if this happened in Minnesota, it would be a meltdown. Team in disarray, schisms everywhere, season tanked. Why do I have a feeling Green Bay is going to be just fine this year?  
Take a look at their DC, then get back to me.
lol, of course I hope you are right. I just don't know....

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Here's the bitchy thing about this: if this happened in Minnesota, it would be a meltdown. Team in disarray, schisms everywhere, season tanked. Why do I have a feeling Green Bay is going to be just fine this year?  
Packers will be competitive as they always are. But let's not forget they still only have one receiver, lost a couple of good OLs, and they have the worst LBs in the league (at least according to PFF). I think we have the better roster. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Take a look at their DC, then get back to me.

Lol, check this out:  =) 

Joe Barry, 'scars' and all, has more to work with as Packers defensive coordinator
So who, exactly, is the Green Bay Packers' new defensive coordinator, and what kind of system will he implement?
If you ask coach Matt LaFleur, who hired Barry last month, it doesn't sound like he's getting the same coach who coordinated statistically poor defenses in Detroit and Washington. In two-year stints as the coordinator in each spot, Barry's units ranked between 28th and 32nd in yards.
https://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/50546/joe-barry-scars-and-all-has-more-to-work-with-as-packers-defensive-coordinator

[Image: GtIEhT1t_bigger.jpg]
The #Packers are releasing QB Blake Bortles

KAron throwing his weight around.