Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Dance ... Huh?
Could we have a moratorium on the "Last Dance" nonsense with Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams?  Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen won three straight NBA titles and after Jordan's flirt with baseball, came back and won three straight once more.  That's six titles.  A-aron has won a single Super Bowl and Adams has 0.  So sports media -- please shut up already!

Jerry Krause approves this message.

Speaking of...

We're going to watch this next..

The drama is hilariously stupid. But that's the media.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Well, it's also Aaron. We have all been saying since it started that he was going to love this. The guy loves people talking about him and loves to play victim

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Well, it's also Aaron. We have all been saying since it started that he was going to love this. The guy loves people talking about him and loves to play victim
I don't know....I think the guy is playing chess and the media is playing checkers.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...48/photo/1

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
I don't know....I think the guy is playing chess and the media is playing checkers.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...48/photo/1

hey Kaaron,  Christofer Lloyd  called and he wants his shades back....

Last dance works for me.  We beat their ass to knock them out of the playoffs.  Lights come on.  You don't have to go home but you can't stay here. 

Douchey sunglasses. 

The media didn't start this 'Last Dance' stuff. Put that squarely where it belongs, on Rodgers and Adams. I guess I've missed the coverage of it other than it being looped in with all of the other Aaron coverage.