Time to end the $300/Weekly Boost?
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@BigAl99 said:
@StickyBun said:
@AGRforever said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
[Image: sign-issuing-weekly-stimulus-checks-see-...C477&ssl=1]
Its bad down here in SoFlo......last Sunday, I had to wait 10 minutes for a refill on my bottomless mimosa during brunch. 10 MINUTES. 

The struggle is real.

Here's a life hack for you.  I used to drink a lot of nonalcoholic drinks when at a restaurant. (don't go because of covid anymore)  I'd always just ask for two and explain that I drink a lot. 

Follow up:  Did you still tip well to help support your waiter/waitress?
Yes, I'm a notoriously excellent tipper. To the regular places we go with wait staff that knows us, we do two things they LOVE: drink (which makes the bill higher) and tip very well. 
Just a question, how have your tipping “rules” changed for curbside and takeout.  Pre pandemic i was 17.5% base plus minus for service quality in a restaurant.   Never on drive through and 10% for take out.  Thats all changed over the last year.
At a restaurant, I tip between 22-25%. Do you mean delivery take-out? I'm not tipping on take out I pick up myself. For delivery, its usually $5-$10 depending on how much stuff we order.
I tip at curbside, usually about 8-10%. Dining in I'm usually tipping 20% unless the service is unusually good or unusually poor.