Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your nightmare draft scenario?
Make that Hill/Fisher. I'm guessing at best Fisher is available mid-October.

My nightmare draft scenario is that all of the Big 3 Tackles are gone at 14 and no one wants to trade up to 14.  So we then have to settle for a guy we could get later.  I am not thrilled with anyone at 14 who is not a LT and the drop off is huge after Sewell, Slater and Darrisaw.  AVT looks to be an awesome Guard but 14?  I think we can address Guard later in the draft even though the Guard position looks awful this year.  I think there a lot of guys listed as Tackles this year that are really Guards.  A guy like Christensen (BYU) in the 4th round who has similar traits to Cleveland coming out.  We need a LT and Guard from this draft.  

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
The KC doc speculated he'd be ready mid-August, but I've learned to be skeptical about injury timelines. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
The KC doc speculated he'd be ready mid-August, but I've learned to be skeptical about injury timelines. 
For a blown Achilles in late January?

Is his name Logan?

Spielman finally takes @BarrNone55 ‘s call, & he’s busy motor-boating Kate Upton…!  
Wink  B)

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
Spielman finally takes @BarrNone55 ‘s call, & he’s busy motor-boating Kate Upton…!  
Wink  B)

Worth. It.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"Kentis" said:
Wink  B)

Worth. It.

Lol, redefining “draft value”  B) 

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Any pick in the back 7, and I'm gonna lose my shit.
Yeah, same here...  if we take a CB, S, or LB at 14...  Spielman better find a good place to hide...

Maybe tell Gladney to stop being a piece of trash and CB wouldnt even be a sniff in the first for us. Hope he gets the Epstein suite