Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Round Pick (4)
You know the last time the first WR taken in a draft ended up being the best WR taken in that draft? 2007. 14 years. And from Barr's post...you know how many 1st round WRs are signed to a 2nd contract by the team that drafted them? 27%. 

You know the deepest position in this draft? WR...and where is the value concentrated? Right about where we have 6 picks in two rounds. 

Voted Rousseau because Zimmer going vegan is more likely than Chase lasting to 14.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Although I can get him later, I think, I went with my boi Rousseau. That 1.57 10 yard split was enough for me. Dude is just scratching the surface. Gonna be a monster. 20+ reps when your arm are nearly a yard long? C'mon.
People that don't lift don't realize how hard it is for guys with long arms to do a bench press. Short, squat arms are made for the bench press. So when you see a guy like Hunter who is tall and long with those gigantic arms, he is STRONG. NBA players built like brick shithouses are really strong. Longer arm muscles are exponentially harder to develop.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Although I can get him later, I think, I went with my boi Rousseau. That 1.57 10 yard split was enough for me. Dude is just scratching the surface. Gonna be a monster. 20+ reps when your arm are nearly a yard long? C'mon.
People that don't lift don't realize how hard it is for guys with long arms to do a bench press. Short, squat arms are made for the bench press. So when you see a guy like Hunter who is tall and long with those gigantic arms, he is STRONG. NBA players built like brick shithouses are really strong. Longer arm muscles are exponentially harder to develop.
I think it's Rousseau also.  They might be looking for the next Danielle, if he can't get a new deal from the Vikes.  Having Rousseau and Hunter on the field at the same time would have Zim giggling like a little kid.  Trading back and still getting Rousseau would be a bonus, if they could pick up an OT or OG in the 2nd.
There, that's my entire draft prediction for '21.  I'm most certainly going to be wrong because I don't know squat about any of these guys (other than Lance and the other Bison guys). B)

Quote: @RS Express said:
Voted Rousseau because Zimmer going vegan is more likely than Chase lasting to 14.
Someone talking to Zimmer about going vegan would probably have the same outcome as someone telling Ron Swanson to do the same. I chuckle imagining it