Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Round Pick (4)
Assuming the Vikings stay at 14, whom would you like to see the Vikes draft.  I am only including players likely to be available at 14.  Everyday, I will post this again, removing the most popular player. 

Board's favorite choices in descending order:
  1.  OT Rashawn Slater
  2. OT Christian Darrisaw
  3. OT/G Alijah Vera-Tucker

Now the real decisions 

those choices I go with chase

We're assuming Micah Parsons is off the board? 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Yes, I made that assumption because I think he is the best defensive player in the draft and I had not seen a mock with the Vikes drafting a linebacker, let alone Parsons.  I had to draw a line somewhere.

Although I can get him later, I think, I went with my boi Rousseau. That 1.57 10 yard split was enough for me. Dude is just scratching the surface. Gonna be a monster. 20+ reps when your arm are nearly a yard long? C'mon.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@AGRforever said:
Yes, I made that assumption because I think he is the best defensive player in the draft and I had not seen a mock with the Vikes drafting a linebacker, let alone Parsons.  I had to draw a line somewhere.

Fair enough.  I've voted Chase the last two days but don't expect him to be on the board either.  This bad boy gets tricky once you remove the OT's worthy of #14.  Unfortunately that is where I expect the Vikings to find themselves.  All dressed up for the dance an nobody left. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@VikingOracle said:
@AGRforever said:

Fair enough.  I've voted Chase the last two days but don't expect him to be on the board either.  This bad boy gets tricky once you remove the OT's worthy of #14.  Unfortunately that is where I expect the Vikings to find themselves.  All dressed up for the dance an nobody left. 
The thing that my polls miss is that if some of these players are drafted before #14, more likely someone like Parsons (or a QB) drops.  Frankly, I would not have a problem with the Vikes drafting Parsons or some of the QBs that may drop, I think in that scenario, the Vikes would trade back.

Actually, I think if Chase drops, the Vikes will also trade back because of the offers for Chase at #14.  (Unless the Vikes trade Thielen and a third rounder for Brown -- a very unpopular trade on this board but imagine if you added Brown and Chase to the roster).

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
Actually, I think if Chase drops, the Vikes will also trade back because of the offers for Chase at #14.  (Unless the Vikes trade Thielen and a third rounder for Brown -- a very unpopular trade on this board but imagine if you added Brown and Chase to the roster).
This may be an unpopular opinion, but if Chase is there at 14 (No way IMO) you take him. He's going to be a stud in the NFL...can't miss WR prospect. Then trade Thielen and see what you can get in return