Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota nice in action! Wow!
Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@IDVikingfan said:
Action took place in California supposedly against a Chauvin defense witness (wrong address), no known relationship with Minnesota that I'm aware of...  I used a smart aleck title which is not uncommon for posts on VF... 
Yeah...maybe stay in your lane on this.
Hmmm, Minnesota station reported it as Minnesota news...  go complain to them.  Besides, I am a Minnesota Native and several liberal family members living in the TC.  I am familiar with Minnesota Nice

He was funnin with you about stealing his bit making humorous headlines. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@IDVikingfan said:
Action took place in California supposedly against a Chauvin defense witness (wrong address), no known relationship with Minnesota that I'm aware of...  I used a smart aleck title which is not uncommon for posts on VF... 
That would be the slow lane.
An Iowegian would know slow lanes...

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@IDVikingfan said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@IDVikingfan said:
Hmmm, Minnesota station reported it as Minnesota news...  go complain to them.  Besides, I am a Minnesota Native and several liberal family members living in the TC.  I am familiar with Minnesota Nice

He was funnin with you about stealing his bit making humorous headlines. 
(shrug) not always easy to tell intent without emojis and I'm not real familiar with Barr.  True he does make up interesting headlines at times, I'll give him that...

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@IDVikingfan said:
Easy now.  We know there is no such thing as Iowa nice but it hurt you to try and fake it?
Okay, I'll try.  The grass is getting green, I can shift my focus to those short little pedestrians.  

@BigAl99 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@IDVikingfan said:
It's that Iowa I35 exit, it's about 220 miles long and you need to signal the whole time. 

@BigAl99 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@IDVikingfan said:
Have you ever drove in IA?  The damn roads are so bumpy that you cant drive fast. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@IDVikingfan said:
@BigAl99 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@IDVikingfan said:
Have you ever drove in IA?  The damn roads are so bumpy that you cant drive fast. 
Smile Yes, I have!  Correct and lots of two lanes with towns every 10 miles or so...

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@IDVikingfan said:
@BigAl99 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@IDVikingfan said:
It's that Iowa I35 exit, it's about 220 miles long and you need to signal the whole time. 
LOL!  Nice state, good people!

@AGRforever said:
@IDVikingfan said:
@BigAl99 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@IDVikingfan said:
Smile Yes, I have!  Correct and lots of two lanes with towns every 10 miles or so...
I didnt realize how bumpy things were until moving south where theyre smooth.