Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota nice in action! Wow!

I'm confused? Do the Santa Rosa PD believe it was a Minnesotan (or Minneaotans) who did this?

Action took place in California supposedly against a Chauvin defense witness (wrong address), no known relationship with Minnesota that I'm aware of...  I used a smart aleck title which is not uncommon for posts on VF... 

Some people are absolutely nuts.  A pig's head? That person has nothing better to do?

My question is where is the rest of the pig.... pork has gotten really expensive lately so I hope it hasn't gone to waste.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
My question is where is the rest of the pig.... pork has gotten really expensive lately so I hope it hasn't gone to waste.
 Brah, hes on da hot rocks an banana leaves, smoking in da IMU
C,mon ovah, yeah.?

Quote: @"IDVikingfan" said:
Action took place in California supposedly against a Chauvin defense witness (wrong address), no known relationship with Minnesota that I'm aware of...  I used a smart aleck title which is not uncommon for posts on VF... 
Yeah...maybe stay in your lane on this.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"IDVikingfan" said:
That would be the slow lane.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"IDVikingfan" said:
That would be the slow lane.
Easy now.  We know there is no such thing as Iowa nice but it hurt you to try and fake it?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"IDVikingfan" said:
Hmmm, Minnesota station reported it as Minnesota news...  go complain to them.  Besides, I am a Minnesota Native and several liberal family members living in the TC.  I am familiar with Minnesota Nice