Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: NCAA Men's Tournament
UCLA should have won on it on last possession of regulation, if it was a UCLA player driving into one of the Gonzaga big men that charge call never would have been called.  The bank shot to win was pretty lucky.  Think Gonzaga was wearing down and UCLA would have gotten them in a 2nd OT, but I am in LA so very biased and bummed!

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@purplefaithful said:
Jalen Suggs' shot to beat UCLA among best buzzer-beaters in men's NCAA Tournament history
All of those buzzer-beaters were so much fun to watch. *Love* March Madness!
Even I love March Madness and I don't watch college basketball at all. I've long considered the Final Four the 2nd greatest sports event of the year. Behind the NFL draft, of course.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Nichelle said:
@purplefaithful said:
Jalen Suggs' shot to beat UCLA among best buzzer-beaters in men's NCAA Tournament history
All of those buzzer-beaters were so much fun to watch. *Love* March Madness!
Even I love March Madness and I don't watch college basketball at all. I've long considered the Final Four the 2nd greatest sports event of the year. Behind the NFL draft, of course.
The only basketball I watch at all is a Michigan game if I can catch it and March Madness. March Madness is #1 on my list. And it has not disappointed this year at all.

I enjoy reading the draft talk here but I hardly followed it all until recently. It's probably because I don't watch that much college football other than Michigan (yes, there is a theme). And even now, I just want to get it done and see who's going to be on the Vikings roster. 

March Madness all day, though.

Gonzaga at the start reminded me a little of the Vikings after the Minnesota Miracle (after that first drive).

At least they're closing the gap, but wow.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
Gonzaga at the start reminded me a little of the Vikings after the Minnesota Miracle (after that first drive).

At least they're closing the gap, but wow.
Pure Baylor domination on all ends of the floor. They were so much more active defensively and were hitting their threes. I thought Gonzaga was going to win, but boy did Baylor change my mind within the first 5 minutes of the game.