Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 League MVP
This is the most balanced Packer team I have seen in years.  Matt LaFleur looks like a good young coach hire by the new GM Gutekunst.  2018 they moved away from Ted Thompson as GM and Mike McCarthy as HC.

I was thinking we should have done the same last year and I really want to do it this year.  Maybe go with George Paton as GM and hire a guy like the 49'ers DC - Saleh.  Then enter the draft with a focus on drafting a QB.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
This is the most balanced Packer team I have seen in years.  Matt LaFleur looks like a good young coach hire by the new GM Gutekunst.  2018 they moved away from Ted Thompson as GM and Mike McCarthy as HC.

I was thinking we should have done the same last year and I really want to do it this year.  Maybe go with George Paton as GM and hire a guy like the 49'ers DC - Saleh.  Then enter the draft with a focus on drafting a QB.  
Maybe on offense? On defense they give up a decent amount of points and don't force a lot of turnovers. Pair that with the (as of today) 6th easiest schedule and you have a balanced team. I'll believe it when I see it in the playoffs. As we have said on here dozens of times, pressure Aaron and you will win

Quote: @"minny65" said:

I am right there with you. I think its fair game to reassess the whole operation IF the goal of the team is to win a championship (and that's a big if)
I truly believe we need some outside of the box thinking or should I say fresh set of eyes examining the whole operation.
I am guessing many here are tired of:

1. Celebrating multiple draft day gymnastics to amass more picks that we use to draft "subpar" players,
2. Draft day so called steals and value picks (which we now hear some are subpar)
3. Celebrating occasional divisional championships like we won the superbowl
4. Alternating play off appearances. 

It would be nice to you know... make superbowl appearance (let alone win it) or atleast be a regular contender for the big dance.

Fuck Rodgers, don't care who beats the Pukers as long as they lose.