Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Yellowstone
We just got caught up...

I wont spoil anything, a little to shoot em up for me is all I'll say for now. 

THEM on Amazon is next on our list...Fingers crossed. 

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Watched the Old Varsity Blues Scandal Movie/Documentary on Netflix last night. This is the Lori Loughlin paying to get kids into certain colleges scheme. Really enjoyed it as I didnt really know all of the details.
Yes, my wife and I enjoyed that also. Pretty crazy what a scam these 'elite' colleges can be, as the super wealthy just continue to buy their way into anything that they want. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Watched the Old Varsity Blues Scandal Movie/Documentary on Netflix last night. This is the Lori Loughlin paying to get kids into certain colleges scheme. Really enjoyed it as I didnt really know all of the details.
Yes, my wife and I enjoyed that also. Pretty crazy what a scam these 'elite' colleges can be, as the super wealthy just continue to buy their way into anything that they want. 
Haven't they been doing that forever though?  Write a check for a building,   kid gets in,  new computer lab...kid gets in,  alumni association....kid gets in.   These colleges and universities have been been pay to play forever.  Is it really the wealthy that are to blame or should the investigations been centered on the administrations that allow this to take place be the focus?  Hell how many college athletes are enrolled legitimately and maintain their grades on the up and up?

Its like the drug war going after the users and ignoring the dealers.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Haven't they been doing that forever though?  Write a check for a building,   kid gets in,  new computer lab...kid gets in,  alumni association....kid gets in.   These colleges and universities have been been pay to play forever.  Is it really the wealthy that are to blame or should the investigations been centered on the administrations that allow this to take place be the focus?  Hell how many college athletes are enrolled legitimately and maintain their grades on the up and up?

Its like the drug war going after the users and ignoring the dealers.
They certainly have but what was cool about this documentary was the guy basically said $X donation gets you into this tier of a school and $XX gets you into the next tier. We all knew it was happening, just didnt know the price one had to pay. I would definitely recommend

1/2 way into Fargo S4...

I'm loving it, wife is tolerating it. 

This season has gotten back to the pithy and dark Fargo's of the past. 

If you're looking for some mindless comedy then I would suggest Bad Trip on Netflix. The movie itself has a dumb plot but the scenes/pranks are mostly hilarious

Watching Gangs of London. Extremely violent but good so far.

Dirty John is a Bravo series. Season 1 is available on Netflix. Season 2 will be released on Netflix in June. Both seasons are 8 episodes. Season 1 doesn't start getting good until the end of episode 2, but once it does it's a good watch.