Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Yellowstone
Omg, just started this. 4 episodes in. Beth Dutton is one of the better characters I've seen in awhile. 

Will have to check it out.  We just finished "Queen's Gambit".  Was awesome.

Havent watched it, heard it is good. One thing that's cool is a guy I grew up with in small town Iowa is a regular on the show...he's Jimmy

Yellowstone is one of my favorite shows on TV. Costner is the man. There's 3 seasons so far and all 3 are good, imo. Love seeing the wilderness shots also. Great show!

I've heard good things about it, but I don't think I have the network that it's on. Paramount? I wonder if that's on Youtube TV. Practically grew up in Yellowstone. Been there probably over a hundred times. And I just read that it's filmed mostly in Montana, so it's one I'll have to check out. 

I've heard good things about Yellowstone too...On our watch list for sure.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Will have to check it out.  We just finished "Queen's Gambit".  Was awesome.
Queens Gambit was terrific! 

I fell deeply in love with Anya Taylor Joy over the course of that series. 

Great show, season 4 starts in June I think...  B) 

it's being filmed in Hamilton montana in the bitterroot valley 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I've heard good things about it, but I don't think I have the network that it's on. Paramount? I wonder if that's on Youtube TV. Practically grew up in Yellowstone. Been there probably over a hundred times. And I just read that it's filmed mostly in Montana, so it's one I'll have to check out. 
Actually most of the first 3 seasons were filmed in Utah,  but with the covid restrictions being what they were early on in Utah and some tax incentives drying up they decided to film most of season 4 in Montana with some stock footage mixed in to fill in the location gaps from previous scenes.

But yes,  awesome story although after a while it gets a little over the top.