Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They look like shit
Quote: @"dukes" said:
@"ArizonaViking" said:
People forget...pre-season is to evaluate players, test schemes and establish rhythm on both sides of the ball, not blow up the scoreboard.

Nobody is talking about the scoreboard. We are all talking about executing the plays in a matter that will matter in the regular season.

That's the reason you practice in real game situations,  to recognize and attempt to correct those kind of problems before the regular season...common sense.

Quote: @"minny65" said:
I don't think Zimmer has lost the team.  Harry and Diggs will be ready when the real games start.  
Hope so. But...explain last year's Indianapolis game.

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
@"minny65" said:
I don't think Zimmer has lost the team.  Harry and Diggs will be ready when the real games start.  
shit happens,  even the best coached teams have bad loses.   if anything would suggest a lost locker room IMO it would be that debacle in the gbay game with Rhodes and Newman freelancing on the coverage assignments,  however if he really had lost them,  I am sure some would not have been back.

well we are all going to find out soon enough how prepared this team is. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Jor-El" said:
@"minny65" said:
shit happens,  even the best coached teams have bad loses.   if anything would suggest a lost locker room IMO it would be that debacle in the gbay game with Rhodes and Newman freelancing on the coverage assignments,  however if he really had lost them,  I am sure some would not have been back.
IDK; at least when Rhodes and Newman freelanced, they were probably trying to win. Against Indy, the game which effectively ended their season, the team was uninterested. 

A huge part of its mental especially with the defense. They need to get their minds right and their heads out.