Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zona, Blue Wall...306
Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
The thing that gets me is some people don't see Trump as divisive which is absolutely ridiculous. He refused to condemn white supremacists. He told the proud boys to stand back and stand by. He didn't say anything about the plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer. These so-called militia groups are domestic terrorists but he doesn't seem to care about that. He doesn't say anything even though the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security have. He is definitely divisive. He has been very damaging to race relations throughout his time in office.
And they won't fully understand it until they have the perspective of time and history. Once he's gone and Trumpism is relegated to the dark chasms of Parler and MeWe, staff insiders will come forward and tell us that it was much worse than anyone imagined. Books will be written, there will be movies and documentaries about how good and patriotic Americans were seduced into supporting a conman. 

Trumpism will be remembered as a dark and embarrassing stain on American history. The worst president in 250 years of presidential history, and no one was even close. Far worse than Buchanan and Harding. Far worse than even Nixon.  It will be a few years, but only then will they look back and wonder what the hell they were thinking. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
These weak minded people need their echo chambers. .

...............what exactly is this thread and the other 20 anti Trump threads?  I didn't vote for the guy, but to absolve the entire left of center while accusing everyone right of center of being all the things you guys call them is laughable.  No wonder you've chased off all the right leaning people. 
Chased them off? Go look at the 'other' Viking site and tell me if any of that is rational? Like I said, I'm not fading the chumps anymore. If you don't like what I write, just ignore it. Everyone here calls it like they see it, just as I do. Plenty I disagree with and I'm sure plenty disagree with me. It's fine. 

I try to be diplomatic and make friends, look for the win win every opportunity.  =) Okay I understand I am not wise cause I can't suffer fools gladly.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
The thing that gets me is some people don't see Trump as divisive which is absolutely ridiculous. He refused to condemn white supremacists. He told the proud boys to stand back and stand by. He didn't say anything about the plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer. These so-called militia groups are domestic terrorists but he doesn't seem to care about that. He doesn't say anything even though the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security have. He is definitely divisive. He has been very damaging to race relations throughout his time in office.

what a crock of lies.  He has condemned white supremacists 20 some times.  repeating debunked lies is divisive.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:

what a crock of lies.  He has condemned white supremacists 20 some times.  repeating debunked lies is divisive.
sober up, drunk posting is embarrassing, I know.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:

sober up, drunk posting is embarrassing, I know.

Reminds me of the saying, I may be drunk, but unlike you, I will sober up in the morning.
Not that I was drunk, but your stupid comment reminded me of that. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:

Oh please greed,

We all saw the debate.  On the biggest stage he was given a softball question and opportunity to denounce white supremacy ... and blew it.  

Funny how the Proud Boys lit up at the message from Trump to “stand by” yet strangely you didn’t understand it?  That’s not exactly the sound bite of someone denouncing white supremacy on live tv. 

Don’t call us liars or drunk just because you want to reject reality.  

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:

Oh please greed,

We all saw the debate.  On the biggest stage he was given a softball question and opportunity to denounce white supremacy ... and blew it.  

Funny how the Proud Boys lit up at the message from Trump to “stand by” yet strangely you didn’t understand it?  That’s not exactly the sound bite of someone denouncing white supremacy on live tv. 

Don’t call us liars or drunk just because you want to reject reality.