Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - A 4 minute break from 2020 bull$hit
Quote: @"SouthCarolinaViking" said:

And here's Pops. He should've been dead by now. We took him in as a hospice foster 1 1/2 years ago. He was dropped off at the shelter when his owner died and he was not supposed to live very long (he's pretty old with a lot of health issues). We took him in so he could be comfortable for however long he had left. Little fucker's still chooglin' around a year and half later.

[Image: b8p1k6veaose.jpg]
 He's stolen my heart.

We've thought that we would have to finally put him down a couple of times in the past (including about 3 weeks ago), but he keeps bouncing back. As long as he eats and he's not suffering, he's good to go.
probably a joke on you,  my uncle had a dog that looked like that when it was only about 3 years old,  little fugger lived for about 10 more years.  little wire haired ratty looking mutt,  but he was the Duke and acted just like it.

Actually his owner had him his whole life, about 11 years. His owner died and wasn't found for a couple of days until his niece checked in on him. They dropped the dog off at the shelter. Pops has got some kind of butt cancer but they can't do anything about it. He barely gets around. I've had to build two ramps so he can get in and outside.

I don't know about ZZ Top but the dog pictures sure brightened my day. And puppies make everything better. If the season gets canceled I want nothing but dog pictures.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
I don't know about ZZ Top but the dog pictures sure brightened my day. And puppies make everything better. If the season gets canceled I want nothing but dog pictures.
I definitely agree with that. I follow Turtle Mountain Animal Rescue (Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook) and get a daily dose of puppy videos. 

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
I don't know about ZZ Top but the dog pictures sure brightened my day.

Just be glad it wasn't "Tube Snake Boogie" B)

What a nice diversion...God bless the work you guys do @SCV!!

You're a good dude, SC.