Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Stop and Frisked by the People's Force of Seattle
As someone who works just a few miles away, I can tell you this from constant local updates:

1.  The Seattle PD is certainly imperfect, but the "leadership" in Seattle and Western Washington in general are horrible, and compromise the police every step of every way.  The reason Seattle has the homeless/addiction issues and the related/growing assault and property crime issues is because the mayor, the council, and the governor are all playing horrible high-stakes PR games, in which they "empathize with the less fortunate" by making it almost impossible to prosecute them.  This comes from various local news and from the cops helping my employer deal with the "meth RV" issue all over the SODO region.

2.  The CHAZ/CHOP area is a small area in Seattle (as opposed to the stories claiming the whole city is taken over), but the issues are getting louder and I've only heard one business owner being supportive (a bagel company, making bank on dumbasses being tourists in the region).  Others are dealing with break-ins and vandalism...with the police unable to respond.

It's a stupid mess, created by and for stupid people, and already having people screaming that they've "hijacked" the movement.

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
It’s too bad the people on the ground, including the police chief are telling a different story than this right wing skewed garbage.

Not one business has made a compliant, this is backed by the Chamber of Commerce (historically conservative organization).

What I did see was a Seattle PD spray innocent protestors walking in the street with gas, which also included a 9 year old girl

Quoting Huckabee should be the end of anyone taking you seriously, a disgusting man who has been a supporter of a notorious con of a religious organization selling miracle cures, and a HISTORY of SCARE TACTICS . . Much like his tweet now.

I am sick of this garbage
Well, this post certainly didn't age well:
https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020...t-seattle/