Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBJ to the Vikes?
Quote: @Skodin said:
Just let me meditate on this thought for a bit . . .

Harris sent for a 3rd

5 picks in the top 100 (2) 1sts (3) 3rds and OBJ

OBJ, Thelien, Cook, Rudy, Irv

Daymmnnn
Go ya one further...what if you put Chase Claypool in there in place of Rudy? Meh...none of it will matter unless we can get some better protection. 

Yall are assuming theres going to be nfl games this year. Thats not a foregone conclusion. 

[Image: ycm8ibEE_bigger.jpg]
Browns’ Chief Strategy Officer Paul DePodesta on reports yesterday about potential discussions between the Browns and Vikings for a trade involving WR Odell Beckham Jr.:
“In short, I will just say it was completely false.”

So, starting to look more likely now than yesterday...

In case it was missed elsewhere,  the "big" Glazer  story was about the Rams center being the first nfl player to test positive for the virus.  he has nothing on the browns trading beckham.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
In case it was missed elsewhere,  the "big" Glazer  story was about the Rams center being the first nfl player to test positive for the virus.  he has nothing on the browns trading beckham.
That one kinda blew up in his face too. 

When Shurmur left the Vikings, it seemed amicable and I don't recall either Shurmur or the Vikings having any kind of animosity when Shurmur was hired by NYG.

Seems like if the Vikes were considering OBJ,  Shurmur would be a reliable source to get the scoop on OBJ.

IMO this is a nothing burger.

OBJ doesn't seem to fit my idea of players Zim or Kubiak would seek out.

If this ever did have legs it wouldn't be driven by Rick, Mike or Gary. It would be another move by the Wilfs to put butts in seats next year while the team quietly rebuilds.

Where is that head banging emoji when I need it------noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo