Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm still trying to decide if that was a good game or not?
I thought the game was great. I thought the pregame ceremony and coverage was absolutely phenomenal.

I didnt give much of a shit about the game heading in. Tuned in around 4:30, and by about 5:30 i felt like a bitch about my prior disinterest. I didnt expect such a powerful reminder of why I love this game.

The tone was set for the biggest game of the year, thats for sure.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@kmillard said:
Happy for the Chiefs fans. Felt good to pull for a winner for once)). As long as Mahomes is healthy, they will be a threat for the next 10 years.
A threat for sure, but they eventually have to pay him.
I wish we had the Chiefs potential problem.) Will be curious to see what happens in the next CBA. Who knows, maybe Mahomes will pull a Brady and keep his weapons replenished? He is going to make a ton in endorsements as he is not a sour puss douchebag like Rodgers.

Mahomes doesn't have a wife/girlfriend who makes more than he does.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Mahomes doesn't have a wife/girlfriend who makes more than he does.
Well, not yet anyway.

Not as bad but very similar to the falcon.s SB meltdown---strong first half then conservative second.  Jimmy G even starting gripping on his throws either freezing the wr or making him reach way back to even have a chance at catching the rock.  How many times if he hits his wr in stride did they have a chance to do some real damage