Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm still trying to decide if that was a good game or not?
Was kind of a slower pace, old school feel game for a long time. 

Then the last 6 minutes of Q4 hit and the roof collapsed on the 49'ers. 

Gotta admit, I was actually rooting for Mahomes and The Chiefs. Coming back in all 3 post-season games like that? Thats a season for the ages if you're a Chiefs fan. 

Mahomes is going to break the bank soon, it will be a challenge to keep all that talent around him. Good for them to win it all while he's still on a rook contract.

Happy for the Chiefs fans. Felt good to pull for a winner for once)). As long as Mahomes is healthy, they will be a threat for the next 10 years.

Agree ^^^^   and happy for Andy Reid.

Early in the game the 49ers were playing fast and confident, then you could almost feel their pace and swagger faltering in the 4th quarter

Quote: @kmillard said:
Happy for the Chiefs fans. Felt good to pull for a winner for once)). As long as Mahomes is healthy, they will be a threat for the next 10 years.
A threat for sure, but they eventually have to pay him.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Agree ^^^^   and happy for Andy Reid.

Early in the game the 49ers were playing fast and confident, then you could almost feel their pace and swagger faltering in the 4th quarter
shannahan choked once again.   He went away from what got them there and made Zimmer look brilliant with his clock managment before half.  it just seemed to slip away from there.

The game was definitely better than the half time show

It's the 1st one I've watched in 2 years so that was good. 
I knew it would be more watchable as soon as New England got eliminated.
I'd say it was entertaining and even some parts of the halftime show were good. Commercials left me wanting. Too much message not enough funny.
Not anything special to remember but not terrible.

Dick Sherman looked like...  Wink  B)
[Image: 3xoq1l29gzmf.jpeg]

So that part was enjoyable...! 

SF was 20-10  with 10:30 to go in the 4th quarter. 1st and 10 @ their own 38. 

And lost 31-20.........?

That's a crazy swing.