Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl line
Quote: @MaroonBells said:

So you're saying that the Chiefs are good? No argument. Their QB is better, that's for sure. I just don't think they're as complete a team as the 49ers. But I'm not trying to convince you of that. Pick whoever you want. I say 49ers by 10 or more. 
LOL...  I love it!  I kind of feel like you and FSU should make a bet on the Super Bowl... 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@MaroonBells said:

So you're saying that the Chiefs are good? No argument. Their QB is better, that's for sure. I just don't think they're as complete a team as the 49ers. But I'm not trying to convince you of that. Pick whoever you want. I say 49ers by 10 or more. 
LOL...  I love it!  I kind of feel like you and FSU should make a bet on the Super Bowl... 
I think that's a capital idea! Maybe something to do with a mandatory signature line? I saw a picture on Twitter recently of a poor fantasy football owner standing on the corner of a busy intersection with a sandwich board that said "I suck at fantasy football." So many possibilities....

[Image: 45-i-suck-at-fantasy-football-looks-like...107922.png]

I don't give a shit who wins. Just want to keep my Playoffs guessing steak going. Only Marron, me and like 2 other people here picked Minnesota over New Orleans. And me and Maroon did it using analysis.

We differed on the 9ers game. I was rightfully terrified of their Offense though I was impressed with their Defense. Turns out it was the Defense that was the bigger threat. 

But I'm starting to see the birth of a legit juggernaut in Kansas City. At least until Mahomes gets like 120 mill guaranteed. Once that happens they won't be able to afford all these amazing receiving threats. Hill. Kelce. Watkins. Hardman. Yeesh!

For me it's a lot like LSU. Just too many weapons to go with a lava hot QB and good enough Offensive Line. 

But hey, I'm also the dummy who thought the Chargers game would be brutal. What do I know?

Mahomes and that offense is crazy good when they turn it on. They seem to be able to turn it on at will. I dont see a blowout in this SB