Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL suspends Garrett indefinitely

The one on the right ist just a bad still photo. Again: Watch the video, his arm is going upward, never even getting near Garrett's balls there...

In the still photo with him kicking him in the nuts...  everyone realizes that at that point Garrett is trying to rip his helmet off his head?  What would you do if a guy is standing over you trying to rip your helmet off?

It's ridiculous we're having this conversation.

Quote: @"Al (The Lochstar) Heurung" said:
It was ugly and a big black stain on the NFL.  That said, if I'm an O-line guy and I see someone helmet-smack my qb, regardless of what happened before, I'm gonna take his ass down regardless of punishment.
It's funny how everybody agrees off the record on this one. Good on Pouncy. Somebody fucks with your guy, you go for the throat, regardless of the suspension/fine. Pouncy is a dude I'd want in my corner.

Quote: @"GermanVike" said:
The one on the right ist just a bad still photo. Again: Watch the video, his arm is going upward, never even getting near Garrett's balls there...
That tweet above that shows those pics is exactly what I was referring to. I guess there's more to it... maybe Rudolph wasn't as much of an initiator as I originally thought.