Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This F-in team...
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
How about the run stuffing without Linval?
I have been wondering how much we need LJ this year,  his biggest attribute is being able to stonewall double teams in the run and he is regularly getting pushed off the ball these days.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
I have been wondering how much we need LJ this year,  his biggest attribute is being able to stonewall double teams in the run and he is regularly getting pushed off the ball these days.

Linval aint dominating anymore, but Kendricks would say he's having an awesome year because of how the DL is playing

We need a 3t, a true nose-tackle too. DE depth looks pretty good. EG is in his 10th year along with Linval. Those guys are getting old for NFL. 

Linval Joseph had knee (meniscus) surgery. Not supposed to be out too long, but surgery usually means therapy.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Linval aint dominating anymore, but Kendricks would say he's having an awesome year because of how the DL is playing

We need a 3t, a true nose-tackle too. DE depth looks pretty good. EG is in his 10th year along with Linval. Those guys are getting old for NFL. 
Yes, there is a reason our LBs run free to make tackles.  LJ can get moved on occasion, but dude is a beast.  That clothesline stop of the RB last week was something to behold.  Just stuck his arm out and stopped the RB cold.

Denver D is giving up only 19 points per game...

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
Kendricks is my hero!  
[Image: 4swzn1dfh2y31.png]

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I don't need a second heart attack!
I'm good  with skipping that first heartattack.  Now acid reflux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!