Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sigh...Jayron Kearse arrested on DUI, gun charges
Turns out the passenger was Mike Hughes. .... Jeez. And this was just during a mini-bye.  Wonder what's going to happen in a few weeks when we get a full week-long bye.

Quote: @dadevike said:
Turns out the passenger was Mike Hughes. .... Jeez. And this was just during a mini-bye.  Wonder what's going to happen in a few weeks when we get a full week-long bye.
this is relatively minor in the grand scheme,  hopefully though this is enough to get these kids to pull their heads out of their asses.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@dadevike said:
this is relatively minor in the grand scheme,  hopefully though this is enough to get these kids to pull their heads out of their asses.

With 5 misdemeanors, usually comes with some pretty hefty fines and lots of community services... with a good lawyer and some nifty plea-bargaining to avoid any court hearings, he probably just get that.

Sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. I bet Hughes is thankful he wasn't driving.

They definitely deserve-- and will receive-- second chances, but this thread reeks of Viking fandom haha. People saying, "at least they were polite to the officers!" is pretty funny to me. I mean yeah, at least Hughes didn't start waving the illegal firearm around, I guess... but what they DID do is really dumb.
I'll still root for them because I'm a Vikings fan and they're good players, and what they did isn't the end of the world, but being hammered to the point of puking, with a loaded semi-automatic weapon at your feet, while your drunk buddy is ignoring traffic signs is a recipe for disaster. Could've ended much worse.

Shoot .10, I never reached that level of sobriety my entire freshman year at St Cloud State in the late ‘70’s...!  Wink B) However, I carried a bong instead of a Glock too!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Not the post I thought you'd have, Sticky...
I know, right? Its how I feel for some reason. I'm usually highly intolerant of this kind of stuff. Maybe because Kearse was just 02. over the limit? Or do you mean the gun stuff?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Partying, drinking and driving.... we've all done dumb things.

I just never carried a loaded gun without proper licensing during a time when my employment contract was gonna be negotiated next year?

No way to prove it,  any unrestricted free agent contract he signs next year won't be the same as before this.