Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing to complain about....

Meh, the game was never really in question IMO.

The Vikings were conservative.

They sat and rested Thielen because they could.  

The Vikings didn't have any significant injuries.

When Haskins started the 2nd half it seemed like  Redskins had conceded defeat.  

Quote: @Mattyman said:

I was never too worried about this game. Zimmer is not good in the first half. His D plays a lot better in the second half. He needs to fix that. That’s one problem.

I don’t think Rhodes is playing as bad as it looks. The PI was bad. Can’t sugarcoat that one. His next worst play was a bad missed tackle. He needed safety help on McLaurin. That’s no shame. Put him on the bigger WR or give safety help with McLaurin. I really don’t see X getting benched any time soon. 

Elf IS an issue. Really inconsistent. Gets beat too often. 

Diggs needs to stop fumbling. He’s great, but Too much drama. 

Quote: @dadevike said:
@Mattyman said:

I was never too worried about this game. Zimmer is not good in the first half. His D plays a lot better in the second half. He needs to fix that. That’s one problem.

I don’t think Rhodes is playing as bad as it looks. The PI was bad. Can’t sugarcoat that one. His next worst play was a bad missed tackle. He needed safety help on McLaurin. That’s no shame. Put him on the bigger WR or give safety help with McLaurin. I really don’t see X getting benched any time soon. 

Elf IS an issue. Really inconsistent. Gets beat too often. 

Diggs needs to stop fumbling. He’s great, but Too much drama. 
I see the opposite.  The receiver Rhodes had caught everything all night with him in coverage.  The holding penalties they called on Elflein were a joke.  And at least he was very good in run blocking.