Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THAT, Was $84 Million Dollars Worth Of QB Play
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Everybody stand in the happy line behind Diggs and then Cousins. Nice to see them be able to go to the passing game and still win convincingly. 

When KC gets that kinda protection??? He usually looks pretty good. Not bad considering Kline and Reiff were both out most of the game. 

Mattison might just cost Cook some $$ at contract time lol! He's gotta knock off that hurdling crap. 

I thought the game call on both sides of the ball was pretty good today. Pederson got to cute for his own good. 

3 of the next 4 on the road: Detroit, KC and Dallas, Bronco's at home. Can they go 2/2 the next 4 games????
I think they need to aim a little higher than being 6-4 after 10 games.

Quote: @Havoc1649 said:
Well this suck, it erased half the post. Point is, maybe the coaches have finally figured out how to let Cousins be put in the best position for him to succeed and not let their personal philosophies dictate a path well outside of Cousins wheelhouse.
Everyone needs to be patient...  this is Stefanski's first full year as an OC.  Kubiak and Dennison have been suggesting their twists and ideas to the offense and running game.  It was always going to take a little time to get the coaches and players comfortable with this new scheme.

It seems like we started finding some balance last week against the Giants and again this week against the Eagles.  This is the type of offense we need to beat the good teams on our schedule.

It actually reminds me a lot of Shurmur's offense from 2017.  We can run, but also pass out of heavy sets with Rudy, Irv, and Conklin in the game.  We have a nice screen game...  Lots to like the past couple weeks.

Maybe we should have acquired Cousins before the Eagles playoff game in 2018?  Wink

Lifetime stats against the Eagles.

[Image: j8htuw7ugtsg.jpg]

I was a little "upset" that he/they juuust missed on those two other could-have-been touchdowns (deep to Diggs and out of bounds in end zone to Thielen).  I can't complain about 4 tds though. 

I was truly upset that Diggs marred Kirk's stats with those stupid drops, and mostly the helmet deflected interception.  That was even worse because Doesn't-make-interceptions-because-of-coverage-skills-Sendejo was the one to get the lucky bounce.  He played 93 games for the Vikings and only oops'd into six interceptions and they have to go and gift him his seventh career pick...    Confused