Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THAT, Was $84 Million Dollars Worth Of QB Play
When the Eagles cut it to 4, I was expecting shrinkage out of Kirk, Mike, and Stefanski...didn't happen...
Shout out to the Dark Elf as I did not hear Fletcher Cox called once... Hill too...Tell me who is a better RB2 than Mattison...Kendrick and Barr playing to their respective contracts, Rhodes not so much...I'd trade him and put in Hughes...I expected a bounce back vs Alshon, didn't happen...

I absolutely agree. That was well prepared and executed game plan. Going for it on fourth down in fourth quarter? Well done. Congrats to Cousins and coaches

Truly a complete game. I enjoyed it immensely.

When was the last time we kept the foot on the gas? 

Need to keep that aggressive attitude and knock off the play not to lose...loved seeing Grif in the A gap...

Best Vikes performance of the year without question.  Iggles made a run but the Vikes said not today boys.  Great game.

Elf gave up a quick sack once.  Was completely blown by.  But overall, good protection, ran the ball.

On D I think Rhodes was playing zone quite a bit because Wentz is a mobile QB.    Waynes had a great game.

Excellent game in almost all phases of the game.  But I want to see more pressure on the QB.  Several big gains by Wentz.  Especially that 4th and 15 where he picks up 17 with token "dancing bear" pressure by 4 linemen.  

When the Vikings put pressure they can be unbelievable.

This is what they are capable of....will they continue? hard to say.

Detroit will be a big test.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Detroit will be a big test.
Can't remember that being said too many times over the last few decades.