Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins has regressed?
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
I wish Cousins had less of this attitude:

[Image: tenor.gif]

Funny, I thought this was in reference to Diggs...
I think I can understand Digg's frustration, although to your point, displaying it like this isn't the best way to go. I think Diggs feels his talent is being wasted in this offense and he's probably right. He's not the first diva WRer to complain and he won't be the last. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

And more of this attitude:

[Image: giphy.gif]

But that's not Kirk Cousins.
Truth.  The guy just doesn't seem to have "It".  This was my worst fear when they signed him.  Not what you'd call a "Gamer", but he's not a dummy either. 

After the Viking deal is done, he probably will be another teams backup.  A very, very weathy backup.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

And more of this attitude:

[Image: giphy.gif]

But that's not Kirk Cousins.
Truth.  The guy just doesn't seem to have "It".  This was my worst fear when they signed him.  Not what you'd call a "Gamer", but he's not a dummy either. 

After the Viking deal is done, he probably will be another teams backup.  A very, very weathy backup.
KC will get a chance to compete for a starting gig,  and will likely win it out of camp (you know he practices very fucking well,  I hear coaches get wood for that )  anyway after about 6 weeks he will get relegated to a back up role and RS will then trade for him (with his new team)  after his starter gets a season ending injury.