Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL is loaded ain't it?
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I heard Paul Charchian comment on saturday that he thinks the Vikings could find a #3 or #4 receiver from what the Packers cut or off their practice squad.   He believes that they are deeply stacked with WR talent and that their cast offs will be better than Beebs or Bisi.  Now he is a cheese head,  but he is also a football guy that has to maintain some credibility with his business so I may have to watch for a packer game next weekend.
That's a bit of a ridiculous statement. Anyone on this depth chart after WR5 or 6 you like better than Beebe? Bisi? Even Treadwell? 

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/GB
Honestly, after Adams, I am not sure there are any I would want.  Especially after Rodgers has tainted them with all his whining and bitching.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I heard Paul Charchian comment on saturday that he thinks the Vikings could find a #3 or #4 receiver from what the Packers cut or off their practice squad.   He believes that they are deeply stacked with WR talent and that their cast offs will be better than Beebs or Bisi.  Now he is a cheese head,  but he is also a football guy that has to maintain some credibility with his business so I may have to watch for a packer game next weekend.
That's a bit of a ridiculous statement. Anyone on this depth chart after WR5 or 6 you like better than Beebe? Bisi? Even Treadwell? 

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/GB
honestly,  I dont have time for college FB any more, and havent had time the last few years to do any pre draft analysis so I wouldnt likely have picked out most any of the WRs coming out in the last few years.  I havent seen any of those packers play,  they might be games they might be dog shit.
Oh you think I know them? That's my point. They're all no names just like ours. Late rounders and UDFAs. 
I couldnt have picked Adam Theilen out of a crowd of 2 before his rookie year.  I am  not saying that our guys suck and the packers cast offs will be better.... just that I havent seen them play so I cant say either way.
LOL. Exactly.