Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/3 was an awful day in this country....
Quote: @"medaille" said:
I'm soooo.......triggered right now......

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Fuck you. This is another thing you do. You think that if it didn't happen on this board, it didn't happen. Do you have a life outside this board? Are you active in organizations who support your beliefs? Do you engage in social, religious and political action/commentary anywhere other than this board? Yeah, I thought so. So don't assume the rest of us don't.

If you were to visit my facebook page, you'd discover that there were dozens of posts about Syria, the kids drowning in the Med and countries refusing to accept refugees LONG before the moron came along. I've been active in refugee organizations, Amnesty International, the ACLU and the ONE campaign, but I'm not here to give you my resume. I honestly don't give a shit about your approval. 

I propose a cage fight live broadcast on Vikefan.  Pumpf vs Maroon.  Tom has the camera and mic.  They already have the twitter following to really advertise.  I think it would be fun.
Now we just need a venue and a prize. 
I don't want to fight Maroon.  I like him.  But even if I hated him, that'd be no reason to fight.  I can dislike people (and / or be hated by them) without having to resort to violence.  Heck, I used to be a teacher; I'm USED to people "hating" me.   :p