Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Border deaths declined in Trump’s first two years in office, data shows
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
Don't confuse a "border death" (any one of thousands who've died trying to cross the border), with someone who dies as a result of the appalling conditions in one of the border camps. When the 1st died late last year, it had been at least a decade since any immigrant died in American custody. I think we're now at 24? 
how many are in camps now vs in the history of keeping records on such things?  how many times in the past were there privately funded and organized border marches created for political reasons against the sitting president to pushed countless numbers to the border?  how many times in the past has the unchecked border become an actual point of emphasis for the government?

I dont like that people in US custody are dying or even being detained,  but they are free to return to their country anytime they want,  they are only being held in camps because they choose to be there.
[Image: _104147880_soros.jpg]
the money had to have come from somewhere right?  free charter busses dont just show up do they?  I have no idea who paid for them but somebody did.