Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Border deaths declined in Trump’s first two years in office, data shows
Border deaths declined in Trump’s first two years in office, data showsA gut-wrenching photograph late last month of a father and daughter in the Rio Grande – while attempting to cross from Mexico into the United States – sharply exacerbated existing tensions over the ongoing border and migration crisis dividing Americans.

But while politicians and Presidential hopefuls expressed their outrage and pointed fingers at the Trump administration, official data indicates that Mexico-U.S. border deaths have actually declined in the first two years of the current administration.
According to statistics compiled by the United States Border Patrol, there were 298 border deaths in 2017 and 283 in 2018, making it an average of 291 per year. The average yearly deaths under President Obama stood at 372 and 382 under the Bush administration.

Yabbut, it's been a virtual Holocaust in our concentration camps/gas chambers just over the border, inside our country.  
Hundreds have succumbed to the Zyklon B, there.  (As you know...Trump's a Nazi) 

AOC valiantly screamed at the gates (you've seen the pic-proof), but to no avail.  

"Where is God?"  Eli-an  Wiesel-onzalez cried out! 

"There!" Manuel the Beadle cried.  "God is hanging, in the camp in Tornillo, Texas!"

It's been a couple of days.  I wonder why THIS Trump post hasn't gotten the kind of attention that the other one did?

For the record, I'd be happiest if EVERYONE stopped posting Trump stuff on the website (since there's obviously no "middle ground" or rational conversation that can be had).

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
It's been a couple of days.  I wonder why THIS Trump post hasn't gotten the kind of attention that the other one did?

For the record, I'd be happiest if EVERYONE stopped posting Trump stuff on the website (since there's obviously no "middle ground" or rational conversation that can be had).
I've said as much forever. It shouldn't be on a football site. There's just no civility and it dominates.

Border crossing have been dropping since 2000.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/05/568546381...6-year-low

In an equally worthy story as the op, school shooting are down the last couple months, lol.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Border crossing have been dropping since 2000.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/05/568546381...6-year-low

In an equally worthy story as the op, school shooting are down the last couple months, lol.
But there is the rub ... the libs in the media and hollywood and in the house - MANY of whom have an interest in keeping the truth from the public - BLAME Donald Trump.

Come on Hollywood.  Let’s discuss the impact the motherfuckers in Hollywood and MSM have created. 

Let’s keep an eye on this Epstein shit show.  There should be many people that need to be in jail.  

Now is not the time to stop discussions.  It is time for arrests. 

Don't confuse a "border death" (any one of thousands who've died trying to cross the border), with someone who dies as a result of the appalling conditions in one of the border camps. When the 1st died late last year, it had been at least a decade since any immigrant died in American custody. I think we're now at 24? 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Don't confuse a "border death" (any one of thousands who've died trying to cross the border), with someone who dies as a result of the appalling conditions in one of the border camps. When the 1st died late last year, it had been at least a decade since any immigrant died in American custody. I think we're now at 24? 
how many are in camps now vs in the history of keeping records on such things?  how many times in the past were there privately funded and organized border marches created for political reasons against the sitting president to pushed countless numbers to the border?  how many times in the past has the unchecked border become an actual point of emphasis for the government?

I dont like that people in US custody are dying or even being detained,  but they are free to return to their country anytime they want,  they are only being held in camps because they choose to be there.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
how many are in camps now vs in the history of keeping records on such things?  how many times in the past were there privately funded and organized border marches created for political reasons against the sitting president to pushed countless numbers to the border?  how many times in the past has the unchecked border become an actual point of emphasis for the government?

I dont like that people in US custody are dying or even being detained,  but they are free to return to their country anytime they want,  they are only being held in camps because they choose to be there.
[Image: _104147880_soros.jpg]

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

[Image: _104147880_soros.jpg]
why bring up soros?   is that a reflexive response when you dont have a valid one?  I didnt mention soros,  i dont know who funded that bull shit,  but I do believe that it wasnt a grass roots thing,  somebody was funding and organizing that effort,  most likely  for political gains.