Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Robison's Full Retirement News Conference
Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
Great guy and better story. Sadly should have had a happier ending.
I never believed as hard as I did in 2017 that it was our time. That would have been a great long boat sailing into the horizon moment. Should have been. 
Thanks all the same BRob.
I was thinking of his comments about the locker room dynamic. They were so unified.
Oh you're right. I can't help but believe last year when things started falling apart and Griff broke down that his leadership might have gotten us through it. I guess I will hold a grudge for what I rightly or wrongly view as stubborn pride in not asking for that help. No magic last year. I get over grudges quickly but time for some to proof my often misguided loyalty is worthy of their promises and their insistence they know what's right for the team I call mine.

Wow what an interview.  I didn't have a chance to listen to it till this morning.  Ranks right up there with one of the most emotional times I've had with the Vikings and its in a press conference lol.
Pops.  Please stick around here.  I know you guys have some differing opinions from the front office and I know nearly everyone on this board knows that Brian got the raw end of a the deal last year.  Brian is a special Viking.  You've made it even more special chatting with us about him and about the Vikings.  Its been such a cool dynamic.  I don't know how to express my gratitude toward you and Brian other then to say thank you!!!!! 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
Wow what an interview.  I didn't have a chance to listen to it till this morning.  Ranks right up there with one of the most emotional times I've had with the Vikings and its in a press conference lol.
Pops.  Please stick around here.  I know you guys have some differing opinions from the front office and I know nearly everyone on this board knows that Brian got the raw end of a the deal last year.  Brian is a special Viking.  You've made it even more special chatting with us about him and about the Vikings.  Its been such a cool dynamic.  I don't know how to express my gratitude toward you and Brian other then to say thank you!!!!! 
From both of us, you're welcome. I don't plan on going anywhere. I'll be here, a little quieter, but I check in often. I too have become a Viking for life. 

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
From both of us, you're welcome. I don't plan on going anywhere. I'll be here, a little quieter, but I check in often. I too have become a Viking for life. 
actually as soon as Brian is firmly in the ring of honor is when I am hoping that you will become a bit more vocal!

BRob will always be a great Viking.  Glad you're sticking around - Skol Pops!

I really hope that BRob becomes a defensive coach for the team in the future, we could use his leadership for years going forward.

Loved his play but mostly love the man he is.  As a parent, we hope we do the right thing and give our children the values to become good productive citizens.  The Robisons' obvious succeeded in this.  Thank you Brian for your time as a Viking and best of luck in your next adventures.  Pops---sorry I never made it to minny when you were there---would have loved to toss back a few after a victory.

@"AGRforever" said:

Glad to hear this.  I was afraid the we would loose both these guys.  Now it sounds like Brian will be in and out of Minnesota for many years.