Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential Priority UDFA
[*]Former Tennessee DB says he's joining #Vikings.
Quote Tweet
[Image: Y147Scj1_normal.jpg]
Micah Prince Abernathy 
[Image: 1f985.svg]
@Cover22_
· 9m
I’m headed to the Minessota Vikings! It’s truly a blessing! #Vikings

Jake Browning... I guess Zimmer thought our receivers needed practice catching inaccurate throws?

MINNESOTA VIKINGSWashington QB Jake Browning
Marian TE Brandon Dillon
Georgia Tech DL Anree Saint-Amour
Bemidji State WR Landon Jones
Tennessee S Micah Abernathy
Western Michigan OG John Keenoy

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
Jake Browning... I guess Zimmer thought our receivers needed practice catching inaccurate throws?
Gonna partner up w/ Treadwell...  Confused

I’ve been underwhelmed by their UDFA signings so far besides WR Davion Davis from Sam Houston. I would rather see quality over quantity but apparently Rick is all about the scatter gun approach this year. 

[Image: DET.png]
Lions signed Stetson TE Donald Parham.Parham (6’8/243) was a dominant three-year starter in the Pioneer League, where he logged a career 180/2,591/20 (14.4 YPR) receiving line and led all Division 1 and 2 tight ends in catches per game (9.4) and receiving yards per game (146.6) as a 2018 senior. Although Parham clearly lacks the desired bulk of an in-line NFL tight end, he offers obvious mismatch potential at 6-foot-8 and 3/8" with 4.67 speed and explosive vertical (38 ½") and broad (10’5") jump numbers. The leap in competition Parham faces is undoubtedly colossal, but he also undoubtedly has mismatch-causing traits.
Apr 27, 2019, 8:49 PM

I just realized something...in both the draft picks and UDFAs, there are no edge rushers or DEs...curious...I thought there may at least be one for TC!

Quote: @"Calminnfan" said:
I just realized something...in both the draft picks and UDFAs, there are no edge rushers or DEs...curious...I thought there may at least be one for TC!
Wow, that is curious. Maybe the Vikings thought they had enough with all those promising late round and undrafted players at the position: Odenigbo, Weatherly, Bowers, Aruna...it's a numbers game. You draft one and someone has to go.

Same reason the Vikings wouldn't draft a corner high without trading Waynes. You got Rhodes, Waynes, Alexander, Hughes, Hill...you add another to that someone's gotta go. 

Quote: @"Calminnfan" said:
The kid from Georgia Tech is a DE- Anree Saint-Amour... weak-side edge

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"Calminnfan" said:
The kid from Georgia Tech is a DE- Anree Saint-Amour... weak-side edge
I thought he was a DT!