Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depth Behind Cook
Quote: @Wetlander said:
@MaroonBells said:
Abdullah is also there. But yeah, I'd draft one somewhere on day three. Really like Benny Snell, Devin Ozigbo, Miles Gaskin and Ty Johnson. 
Devin Ozigbo would be a nice compliment to Cook.  Big, north/south runner who is a pretty natural receiver.
The Vikings seemingly love him considering they met with him at the E/W shrine game, at his pro day, and have him coming in for a top 30 visit the beginning of April. Personally I think he would be a great compliment to Cook and mesh well with Boone. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@Wetlander said:
@MaroonBells said:
Abdullah is also there. But yeah, I'd draft one somewhere on day three. Really like Benny Snell, Devin Ozigbo, Miles Gaskin and Ty Johnson. 
Devin Ozigbo would be a nice compliment to Cook.  Big, north/south runner who is a pretty natural receiver.
The Vikings seemingly love him considering they met with him at the E/W shrine game, at his pro day, and have him coming in for a top 30 visit the beginning of April. Personally I think he would be a great compliment to Cook and mesh well with Boone. 
I heard that. That's good news. I think he's being severely underrated by all the draft folks. Didn't get invited to the combine and most sites don't even have him ranked. But you don't find too many backs who go 6-0, 233 and run and catch the ball as well as he does. Zone runner too.