Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depth Behind Cook
Is Bishop Sankey still on the roster? We've got two UDFAs behind our (hopefully) bellcow back and CJ Ham...I'd take a flier on the kid from UK or maybe Holyfield with one of our what's sure to be 27 Day 3 picks...I'd be more comfortable trading for a vet like Duke Johnson if we had cap space...Or grab Isaiah Crowell off waivers...as much as Zim wants to run, we need more than just Dalvin...right?

Sankey is playing in that new league I believe.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Sankey is playing in that new league I believe.
That's kind of what I thought...that's a pretty quick recovery...

Hell yes we need a reliable back, better throw a Kicker on our wish list as well...

Quote: @Kentis said:
Hell yes we need a reliable back, better throw a Kicker on our wish list as well...
i think a starting OG would be nice change of pace...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Kentis said:
i think a starting OG would be nice change of pace...
Um 2 actually...

maybe a new look, no guards, utilize a long snapper & throw every play from deep shotgun...?  Wink B)

Abdullah is also there. But yeah, I'd draft one somewhere on day three. Really like Benny Snell, Devin Ozigbo, Miles Gaskin and Ty Johnson. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Abdullah is also there. But yeah, I'd draft one somewhere on day three. Really like Benny Snell, Devin Ozigbo, Miles Gaskin and Ty Johnson. 
Devin Ozigbo would be a nice compliment to Cook.  Big, north/south runner who is a pretty natural receiver.

Still hoping there is a bit of cap space to bring someone in with experience - we would have been a much poorer team the last two seasons without Murray.

I suspect the way things are playing out we already have an offer on one of the corners that we would take, but we aren't in a rush so let the offers simmer and get better.  We barely have the cap space for the draft picks and still dont have a kicker and will most certainly bring in a lineman or two in free agency.