Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Good to be Hated
BTW, glad they are starting to realize that A) we hate them, B.) what misery feels like.  But grow up and learn the reason.  Bountygate was real.  And the cheating POS of a coach and the players actually stole a game from us, the better team.
edited the unintended emoji out.

Quote: @greediron said:
@prairieghost said:
LMAO the funniest part is the hating Saints fan who is actually a Packers fan. Were you guys aware that it is ALWAYS cold and dark in Minnesota?? I mean, besides when it is winter or nighttime???? Now I have to travel to New Orleans to confirm that sweltering and stanky rumor....
Yeah the packer fan looking for co-misery was rich.  Yer a packer fan.  You should be used to assholes by now.

Quote:every Vikings fans I’ve had the displeasure of meeting have all been total a--holes to me once they learn I’m a packers fan.
double entendre intended?  B)

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@prairieghost said:
LMAO the funniest part is the hating Saints fan who is actually a Packers fan. Were you guys aware that it is ALWAYS cold and dark in Minnesota?? I mean, besides when it is winter or nighttime???? Now I have to travel to New Orleans to confirm that sweltering and stanky rumor....
Yeah the packer fan looking for co-misery was rich.  Yer a packer fan.  You should be used to assholes by now.

Quote:every Vikings fans I’ve had the displeasure of meeting have all been total a--holes to me once they learn I’m a packers fan.
double entendre intended?  B)
Wink

Quote: @greediron said:
BTW, glad they are starting to realize that A) we hate them, B.) what misery feels like.  But grow up and learn the reason.  Bountygate was real.  And the cheating POS of a coach and the players actually stole a game from us, the better team.
edited the unintended emoji out.
Wait a minute . Is there a flipping bird emoji I've been overlooking?

Edit: mine would have definitely been intended.
 Wink