Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Good to be Hated
https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-spo...ad?sfns=cl

Looks like our friends in New Or-Leans are just a tad bit touchy about our lack of sympathy for their recent loss.  Darn... Sad

Dear Saints fans,

Idgaf about you and your team. I wish you irrelevance. 

Ahhhhh...beautiful New Orleans.

whenever I miss the smell of piss, shit and vomit...I've just gotta visit

My personal fav is #6.
Inbred racists??? Otay!
We make everything thing about us? Like...let me see. Forcing the commissioner to replay a game for the 1st time ever because you didn't like the outcome? That kind of entitlement is what WE are about.
Your whole statement was a contradiction. Yeah most the rest of America views Minnesotans as backwards and inbred. Key banjo music....tell me again in your broken French/English/swamp language how inbred we are. It ain't been a French territory since 1803 ya know. Sommten tells me you ain't got out of your little circle much.
Thanks angry #6. I needed a good laugh.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
My personal fav is #6.
Inbred racists??? Otay!
We make everything thing about us? Like...let me see. Forcing the commissioner to replay a game for the 1st time ever because you didn't like the outcome? That kind of entitlement is what WE are about.
Your whole statement was a contradiction. Yeah most the rest of America views Minnesotans as backwards and inbred. Key banjo music....tell me again in your broken French/English/swamp language how inbred we are. It ain't been a French territory since 1803 ya know. Sommten tells me you ain't got out of your little circle much.

New Orleans...home of only one set of grandparents for the whole entire city.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@suncoastvike said:
My personal fav is #6.
Inbred racists??? Otay!

New Orleans...home of only one set of grandparents for the whole entire city.

Yup.  I heard it was someone from New Orleans that invented the toothbrush. It just has to be true.
Had the inventor been from any other city, it would have been called the "teethbrush"!  Wink

So I was in New Orleans on a business trip about 15 months before Katrina.  We were having a grand 'ol time and they were explaining/bragging how the city was 15-20 feet under sea level.  I looked right at the locals we were talking to and asked "don't you suppose that'll be a problem someday???"  They laughed at me and told me about how they've taken so many precautions that they'd be fine. 

15 months later the office we were in was gone.  I've never seen so many people bitch and complain about how they've been dealt a bad hand.  I've had several friends/family/acquaintances in these types of natural disasters and they put jeans and boots on and get to work fixing the problem rather then bitching about it. 

Then we for some reason we get to be the chosen one to lose the championship game to those losers so they could have a Superbowl party to make life better.  F them.  

I don't hate them like I hate Packer fans but its a very very close second. 

LMAO the funniest part is the hating Saints fan who is actually a Packers fan. Were you guys aware that it is ALWAYS cold and dark in Minnesota?? I mean, besides when it is winter or nighttime???? Now I have to travel to New Orleans to confirm that sweltering and stanky rumor....

Welcome to the internet
Quote:Note: Prepare yourself for poor spelling, grammar and a lot of naughty words.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
LMAO the funniest part is the hating Saints fan who is actually a Packers fan. Were you guys aware that it is ALWAYS cold and dark in Minnesota?? I mean, besides when it is winter or nighttime???? Now I have to travel to New Orleans to confirm that sweltering and stanky rumor....
Yeah the packer fan looking for co-misery was rich.  Yer a packer fan.  You should be used to assholes by now.

Quote:every Vikings fans I’ve had the displeasure of meeting have all been total a--holes to me once they learn I’m a packers fan.