Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitzgerald will stay in Arizona for 2019
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@suncoastvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
serious question here.... who would we rather have had?  Moss for his 7 years of spectacular play and somewhat sketchy antics,  or a guy like Fitz that played his whole soon to be 16 year career at a very high level (not near RMs ability)  but has been a model player?

I loved Moss,  but I have to admit I am envious of teams that get guys that are career guys and contribute like Fitz has always done on and off the field for AZ.
Moss was not as bad as made out. He wasn't in legal trouble other then minor scraps. He was a colorful personality that rubbed people the wrong way. Red screwed us because he was dumping the team and wanted to. Chilly did because he was an insecure jerk who rubbed everyone the wrong way. Fitz is the type that ages better. As his talents diminished his good guy personality made up for it. Moss only now seems like a good guy who finally gets it. I wouldn't have minded having Moss for 15 years though.
well that wasnt an option,  but yes Moss for 16 years would have been nice,  nicer if he didnt always have to be a lightning rod.
So I took some liberties with the question. It was never cut and dried with this guy.