Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thibodeau fired
Quote: @"RS Express" said:
Basically Thibs was brought in to get the T-wolves to play defense.  Didn't work.  So Thibs brought in his favorite player Butler hoping the 2 of them together could get KAT and Wiggins to play some D.  Result: Thibs and Butler both gone, KAT and Wiggins with the green light to goldbrick as much as they want and blame the fans for booing afterwards https://www.slamonline.com/nba/andrew-wi...good-fans/

Yeah, I didn't like reading those quotes from Wiggins...  I mean, you just lost to the fucking 9-win Atlanta Hawks...  AT HOME...  you deserve to get booed when that happens.  This team should be hitting it's prime and they don't look close...  a lot of that falls on the shoulders of KAT and Wiggins.  Time to step up.

KAT has been stepping up. Maybe not as consistently as you'd like, but he has a fair amount of dominant games. Wiggins is lagging behind and while I can understand his frustration, the comments were a bad move. The frustrating thing is that he was viewed as a potentially elite defender coming out of college and that has not materialized. Hopefully, Saunders can get through to Wiggins, because he does have a lot of talent, but has not been living up to his potential. As for Butler, he's already causing problems in Philly. He's one of those guys that is just not wired right. He works really hard and is a great player, but if everyone around him isn't as nuts as him, he'll ride them and create a hostile environment. Some guys respond to that, but it reminds me of Michael Jordan trying to develop Kwame Brown by constantly yelling gay slurs at him.