Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Care Will Kill 200,000+ By 2026
Speaking of killers, here's the story of a woman whose mother had her health insurance taken away from her in the middle of chemotherapy courtesy of the Affordable Care Act.

The woman was paying for health insurance that suited her needs and what she wanted. She was paying for it out of her own pocket. She was doing just fine.

Then, Barack Obama and Joe Biden and Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi decided for her that her policy wasn't good enough any more. So it got taken away.

Contrary to popular belief, Barack Obama and Joe Biden and Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi did not know what was best for this young woman's mother.

The Democratic Party passed a health care plan that has actually taken away people's health insurance, and actually ruined people's lives, and actually caused people to die. It has actually caused people to pay more for their health insurance than for their mortgage, with premiums that they can't afford and deductibles that they will never, ever reach.

"Trumpcare" hasn't done a damn thing to anybody, because it doesn't even exist yet. But there's damn sure no way it can be worse than Obamacare.

Why don't some of you Obama sycophants explain exactly why you feel this woman's mother was expendable in the name of the great, almighty, and powerful Affordable Care Act. If you've got the guts, get on Twitter and explain it to the young woman in question, too. I'm sure she'd greatly value your input.

What your seeing is a pivot from healthcare to wealthcare.  If you can afford the deductibles and premiums you all are doing well.  If you are over 50 and haven't started a HSA with mid 5 figure reserves, you all gonna be broke.  Forty second in any metric of healthcare delivery you wanna look at, right behind Trinidad Tobago, most bankruptcy from illness, with the highest mean, skewed above the median and the mode well less than you may wanna believe, check it out.  It comes down to being able to to afford healthcare, economic eugenics. 

Quote: @"badgervike" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Let me put it this way: If a major component of my platform was to repeal and replace Obamacare DAY ONE, I'd have a pretty good idea of what I was going to to...right now the GOP is just a massive clusterfuck with no buy in within the party...it's laughable...

The issue isn't coming up with a healthcare plan...it's attempting to repeal "free sh!t" which never is free.  It's easy to post things like 200,000 people will DIE because of this plan that continues to heap debt on our children.  Record tax revenues last year...and still we added another $1T in debt.  Think of all the good things this country could do with just the interest on that $20T in debt and growing....
I wonder if we would save tax revenue if we ever left the middle east.  We've dropped some serious coin over there.

We could put that money towards health care.

Quote: @"Bolstad79" said:
@"badgervike" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Let me put it this way: If a major component of my platform was to repeal and replace Obamacare DAY ONE, I'd have a pretty good idea of what I was going to to...right now the GOP is just a massive clusterfuck with no buy in within the party...it's laughable...

The issue isn't coming up with a healthcare plan...it's attempting to repeal "free sh!t" which never is free.  It's easy to post things like 200,000 people will DIE because of this plan that continues to heap debt on our children.  Record tax revenues last year...and still we added another $1T in debt.  Think of all the good things this country could do with just the interest on that $20T in debt and growing....
I wonder if we would save tax revenue if we ever left the middle east.  We've dropped some serious coin over there.

We could put that money towards health care.
Well the fact that neither dems nor repubs seem to want to get out of the ME should put to rest the argument that it's all about the republicans and oil like we heard all through bush's presidency.  That fact alone should show us all the donkey or elephant it doesn't matter as they aren't there to serve our interests.

Likely are lots of things our govt spends on that would solve a lot of other issues.  Of course if we had all the information that they have in DC,  we may vote the same way.