Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GQ Ariticle: Kirk Cousins might never get it
“ We’re at the point in the NFL season where we know basically what every team is. “

True that we know the Rams, Saints & Chiefs are red hot...right now

I would much rather hit full stride a little later

Quote: @"Maple Surple" said:
“ We’re at the point in the NFL season where we know basically what every team is. “

True that we know the Rams, Saints & Chiefs are red hot...right now

I would much rather hit full stride a little later
Outside of Thielen and Diggs, we have nothing else that is working on offense and teams seem to be doing a better job of taking those two away now that they have more film of Flip's offense. As much as I blame Spielman for the state of our offensive line, I think I put even more blame on Flip and his scheme whatever that even is. By week 12, we should be seeing an offense running on all cylinders. That has yet to happen. We have not developed a consistent 3rd WR who can put pressure on defenses, especially when they continue to force reps to Treadwell. We have completely ignored Rudy and the TE position in the passing game, and we don't seem to understand how to use Cook. Running him time and time again between the tackles is absolutely foolish. He needs to get the ball in space. That is how he was used in College and that is how he should be used in this scheme. Shurmur was way more creative in using the pieces he had to cobble together an effective offense. I have yet to see that with Flip and we are running out of time.