Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets to Shut Up Classless Cousins?
Meadowlands nice---I'm not sure if this is a intended slam or an admission that newyorkers are aholes

Would a new yorker even recognize class if they saw it?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Most NY'ers are all class and they know something about anything you tell them. You say you did something they say, that's nutten I did it twice. Seriously greatest people on earth. Don't take my word for just ask one.

Speaking of class, the New York fan usually has a class breakdown between the blue collar and white collar.

For decades the blue collar were - Jet's & Met's fans and the white collar were Giants and Yankee fans. 

I have been to many games in New York and never had a problem unlike Philly.   

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Most NY'ers are all class and they know something about anything you tell them. You say you did something they say, that's nutten I did it twice. Seriously greatest people on earth. Don't take my word for just ask one.
honestly, i've only met a few and a couple were brothers from our old PT days.  Aside from being Yankee fans they were a couple of great guys to tailgate with.  definitely broke the stereotypical new yorker mold that i think myself and a lot of other people have.... and then theres the bostonians... oy vey. B)

now getting new yorkers out of their element is a riot.  we get a few that come out here for hunting or other and they are pretty tough until the rural realities hit them in the face.  I about died when one that signed up for a trail ride saw how big a real horse was... he was asking if it was safe and if he should be wearing a helmet and such shit.  tough 20 something new york city kid and he was shitting himself over a little old trail horse.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
LMAO.

New Yorkers down here in south Florida are mostly asswipes of epic proportions. 

@"suncoastvike" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
honestly, i've only met a few and a couple were brothers from our old PT days.  Aside from being Yankee fans they were a couple of great guys to tailgate with.  definitely broke the stereotypical new yorker mold that i think myself and a lot of other people have.... and then theres the bostonians... oy vey. B)

now getting new yorkers out of their element is a riot.  we get a few that come out here for hunting or other and they are pretty tough until the rural realities hit them in the face.  I about died when one that signed up for a trail ride saw how big a real horse was... he was asking if it was safe and if he should be wearing a helmet and such shit.  tough 20 something new york city kid and he was shitting himself over a little old trail horse.
Lol...you will step in front of a moving car in the asphalt jungle but afraid to get on a horse in the country???
Yep life is about comfort level.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Lol...you will step in front of a moving car in the asphalt jungle but afraid to get on a horse in the country???
Ours in central Florida are the same.  
There's two kinds of NY. There New York, New York and then there's the rest of the state. The few I knew from up state were nothing like the NY city @ssholes.
How do you know when a NY, NY tourist enters a restaurant?
He tells you of coarse.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

also like meeting folks from other parts of the country and to get their impressions on our state, of course some dont want to talk.....  SD being one of the best armed states in the nation and where guns are about as common as a baseball glove in a kids hand,  its really not something we even notice.  I have a CC permit and on some of my sales routes I will carry.  typically it is secured in my pickup when I have it with me,  but I will not leave it in there over night.  a few months ago I was checking out of a hotel and when I was leaving my room there was a man walking down the hall towards me,  as I stepped out my coat got pulled open slightly and it  exposed my pistol,  the gentleman obviously saw it as we were making eye contact he immediately stopped walking towards me and quickly did an about face and double timed it back up the hall way.  when I got out to my truck I noticed that there was only one other vehicle in the parking area... california plates.  I got a pretty good chuckle out of that encounter without a word being spoken.

"Mike just has to do the same thing as the Vikings. To get them to a number that is competitive with the Jets offer, but the fact that we have the Jets offer is huge, cause now it gives the other teams a reason to come up."

How is that bragging?