Mr. Sunshine....not
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
thursday night games where the road team has to travel 2 time zones or more.... O for the last 10 tries.... so the odds are in our favor.
As any sci-fi geek will tell you.
[Image: jv6yjeowcxlp.jpeg]
I just happen to be a Viking geek as well.
i say that all trends end.. 0-10 is a long run in the NFL,  i say the odds are in our favor that the streak ends tonight.
You know.....because the Vikings are excellent at beating odds in a positive matter. 
under Zimmer all things are possible.   

we can win at night
we can win on the road
we can win in national televised games

what other traditional issues had this team had prior to Zimmer coming?
Playing on grass, playing in air... Wink B)
yep,   forgot about the grass part.  we can do that now as well.

edit..... I was just notified that I am now a "king".... so sinorswim mother lovers!

Edit2  somehow it just got changed to "medium" king.... who has been peeking over the urinal dividers?
Yeah if you were a large, it would be peeking under the dividers!  Wink

! ! ! ! ! !
Guys I've done a 180. I might be wearing the purple color glassed and drinking too much Kool Aid but I think we might win tonight!
We just had our letdown game and now will bounce back. But the main reason I say this is because look at the teams this "unstoppable" Rams team has faced:
Raiders (0-3)
Cardinals (0-3)Chargers (1-2)
Of those 3, only the Chargers look even decent.
We beat the Rams 24-7 last year. They have better players this year but still, that makes me think McVay isn't going to significantly out-coach Zimmer.
If we work in some RB screens to open up the middle of the field I think we can have success. Defense is backed into a corner and ready to stand tall.
Like I said it might be the glasses but when everyone goes 1 way, sometimes the smartest bet is to go the other way.
Vikes are gonna take this. SKOL!

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
! ! ! ! ! !
Guys I've done a 180. I might be wearing the purple color glassed and drinking too much Kool Aid but I think we might win tonight!
We just had our letdown game and now will bounce back. But the main reason I say this is because look at the teams this "unstoppable" Rams team has faced:
Raiders (0-3)
Cardinals (0-3)Chargers (1-2)
Of those 3, only the Chargers look even decent.
We beat the Rams 24-7 last year. They have better players this year but still, that makes me think McVay isn't going to significantly out-coach Zimmer.
If we work in some RB screens to open up the middle of the field I think we can have success. Defense is backed into a corner and ready to stand tall.
Like I said it might be the glasses but when everyone goes 1 way, sometimes the smartest bet is to go the other way.
Vikes are gonna take this. SKOL!
I am with you.  The guy at work that knows everything about football (not nessecarily correct, but he knows!) just told me it was going to be a bad game for us, cuz you know the Rams are the best team in the league.  Of course he is a Cardinal fan and definitely objective.