Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Bad GMing here
Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
But the Pats have released Kenny Britt, Jordan Matthews, and Malcolm Mitchell, and retired Eric Decker, even though Julian Edelman is suspended for the first 4 games. Sure seems like the intent to throw to Patterson is real...
Wait until P-Flash fails to run the right route or not cut to a short curl on a blitz.....Brady will blister his ass and Bill will yank him out hard enough his ancestors will feel it. He can't be trusted. His red flag coming out was he was dumb as a stump. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Jor-El" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
I don’t know, the Patriots might have won it all again last season, had they not traded away Chandler Jones...
And they might not have even been there at all the last few years if they hadnt made some of the tough moves over the years that they have made....
Like screwing us in the Patterson trade...?  Wink B)
The bitter irony is that the Pats are raving about how well Patterson is fitting into their offense now...
So did the Raiders last year about this time.
Yep. And I believe they even took a shot at the Viking's coaching staff saying 'he wasn't used correctly before'. (eye roll)

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

@"greediron" said:
@"Jor-El" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
I don’t know, the Patriots might have won it all again last season, had they not traded away Chandler Jones...
And they might not have even been there at all the last few years if they hadnt made some of the tough moves over the years that they have made....
The bitter irony is that the Pats are raving about how well Patterson is fitting into their offense now...
Yep. And I believe they even took a shot at the Viking's coaching staff saying 'he wasn't used correctly before'. (eye roll)
what did the raiders do that the Vikes didnt try?  send him out for pizza before the film sessions?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Jor-El" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
have they asked him to run a route yet?

also

they havent tried to throw to him in a defense that is scheming to take him away.
Preseason vanilla is his favorite flavor.  Getting beyond the vanilla into flavors 2-31 gets a bit more dicey.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

@"greediron" said:
Same as Harvin.  With no desire to learn how to be a WR, they are limited to constraint plays and with no threat of that player actually running a route, the defense knows what is coming.