Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gushfest by everyone over how Dalvin Cook is looking
I am more excited to see Dalvin come back than I am to see Kirk's debut. Yeah, maybe it's crazy but Dalvin going down last year was a major league bummer of epic proportions for me.

Quote: @"prairieghost" said:
I am more excited to see Dalvin come back than I am to see Kirk's debut. Yeah, maybe it's crazy but Dalvin going down last year was a major league bummer of epic proportions for me.
I don't know if I am more excited or not but I do agree it was a total bummer to see Dalvin go down. You could feel energy burst in the stadium. It's like everyone was holding their breath but we knew it was going to be brutal.

I was at thee game last yr and I almost was certain we would trip up after he went down. Plays looked slow and stale. I only get to 1 home game a year and that left me in a bummer for a few days! The hilites from yesterday I at 1st didn't realize #33 was in and looking quite capable. I would rather he wear a wrap of some sort on that knee during camp. He's damn good so I hope the coaches ease him along and just get him into playing shape...he has only to prove his knee is healed. And get used to KC throwing a bunch of screens and such to him.

Probably one of his best plays last year came against Tampa...McCoy had busted up the middle on a pass play and Cook picked him up and rode him out...I'm sure he got some serious love in the film room the next day...fantastic block for a veteran back...but for a rookie?...outstanding...

yeah, I was at the Detroit game when his knee blew out as well...it took the wind out of the sails for the entire building.  Team looked completely flat after that, too.  Detroit's D looked good, but that was not Keenum's finest day, either.