Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good News On The Signing Front/Bad News On The Signing Front
diggs is still only 24. missed a couple games each year sure, but not long stretches. 

he is a hard work guy, liked by teammates, positive attitude and pribably the most marketable player on the Vikings at this time.

i dont know how if you see all that, added with him still developing and having a 100million dollar qb investment on the team, and still think we arent going to keep him. its a lock in my mind we will lock him up. 

Quote: @"Vikeking2" said:
diggs is still only 24. missed a couple games each year sure, but not long stretches. 

he is a hard work guy, liked by teammates, positive attitude and pribably the most marketable player on the Vikings at this time.

i dont know how if you see all that, added with him still developing and having a 100million dollar qb investment on the team, and still think we arent going to keep him. its a lock in my mind we will lock him up. 
if that 84 million dollar QB works out... he will be the face of the team,  not a receiver.

Diggs is out 2-3 games, then is still ineffective due to injury for another 2-3 games...if you want to pro rate 16 million a year over 10-12 games I could see that...I could see 5 for 65...but honestly my hope is Treadwell goes off, Wright is solid, and someone else grossly overpays for a guy who cannot stay healthy...not as a pro, not in college, not in HS...