Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikes D-Line coach praises, Bower/Johnson/Weatherly
Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
And for those that don't like sushi...  try the cooked kind first.  If you like it, branch out a bit.  If not, well...  more for me, StickyBun, and our women!
BOOM
I'll have some too, Wet.  I don't eat it often, but I like it.  My problem is trying to get full .  Seems like I have to eat a ton of it. B)

And for those that don't like sushi...  try the cooked kind first.  If you like it, branch out a bit.  If not, well...  more for me, StickyBun, and our women!
BOOM
cooked kind?  isnt sushi by definition raw fish?  i eat plenty of cooked fish.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
BOOM
No, it's actually not.  Sticky's wife likes sashimi, which is raw fish wrapped up with no rice on the outside (if I remember correctly).

Sushi is just anything served with the rice and other ingredients.  Could be raw fish, cooked fish, eel, octopus, vegetables, etc.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
BOOM
No, it's actually not.  Sticky's wife likes sashimi, which is raw fish wrapped up with no rice on the outside (if I remember correctly).

Sushi is just anything served with the rice and other ingredients.  Could be raw fish, cooked fish, eel, octopus, vegetables, etc.
Hmm.  Interesting.  I am guessing most people think raw fish though when they hear the word sushi.