Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer tells why he brought in talented, troubled cornerback Hill
Quote: @"NodakViking" said:
I just don't get these guys, if you spend the next 10 or so years being the best person and player you can be you will never have to work another day in your life and you can smoke the next 50 years of your life away.

Buck up man!  =Commit to the craft and the talent god gave you can be Spicoli when you are 40.....
That's just it. They have the talent many desire and only wish for to play a game that can lead to millions of $$. Grow up. Get your priorities right. In the end with some luck you can go and do anything you want later. Your family lineage would never have to work again.

But no. Let's just get stoned again and piss it all away. We'll see how it turns out.

Bottomline is that he needs to find a new set of friends.  Vikings had to sit down with Griffin after his first year to tell him just as much.

It's worth a shot, but we'll see.

Quote: @"Tyr" said:
He's in the best situation possible for him to succeed. If he works hard and stays clean, then he has the natural talent and access to coaching to be a very good player. Would be huge for the Vikings if he pans out, especially with both Waynes and Alexander being FAs after 2019 and this being Newman's final year.
i heard he might be moved to safety. anyone else hear?   when i watch his vid the only weakness i see is his hips